Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"PUMPKIN"

Me and my mom took Maverick to the pumpkin patch to take some pics.......


He was trying to put them in his mouth......


Cute little butt :)

It's been forever since I've blogged.... just gonna pick up here.

Maverick is 5 months today!!! Time is flying by. This little man is changing everyday, getting more hair, turning over, and sleeping better at night! We've been staying in since everyone around us is sick... Don't want to get "that baby" sick!!! Daddy came home feeling bad a few days ago and passed around some snot!!!! We're just getting ready for the Holiday and for Justins Grandparents will be here next week, so I'll have something to blog about:)

I turned 28 on Oct. 2nd.... getting closer and closer to the big 3-0!!! Went to Vegas to celebrate and forgot the camera.... Bummer! (Mav stayed here with Grana.... spoiled little boy:) Penn and Teller was Amazing!!! They do some crazy stuff..... We had sushi one night and Justin was open to eating whatever, so now we know he likes it and will take me again very soon!!! I spotted a few celebrities.... Kathy Griffin at dinner and Carrot top walking the strip...(the D-list )lol! We had a great time and I feel so blessed to be here at 28 with a wonderful family!! Thank you Justin for making my birthday so special... Love you boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment