Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I HAD to share



I'll keep this card forever, but wanted to post it so it'll always be safe and you all can see what a wonderful Husband I have! Maverick, I pray that one day your half the sweetheart you Daddy is... God has blessed you to have a man like him as your Father. Your one lucky boy.

April,
Words can't describe how proud and thankful I am to have you be the mother of my son! I truly could not have dreamed of having a better wife and momma for Mav! I have so much respect for you, for the way you carried and delivered him, and also admire you for the way you love us both! We are so lucky!! You have made all my dreams come true and now I am just excited about all the things we will get to experience together from here on. Who knows, maybe we will have a few more of these little people! HAHA! Thank you so much for being beautiful inside and out! You are my soul mate, my best friend, and the love of my life! Looking forward to many years of love and fun with you- and also living together for eternity with you in heaven!

Love always,
Justin

I hope I don't get in trouble for making this public, but I had to show what makes our life so special! And maybe one day this would be a great thing to copy and give to your wife!!! LOL!
Your Daddy is the best Man, Friend, and Leader in the World and I pray that your relationship stays strong and you respect him for the AMAZING person he is.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! You and Justin are truly meant for each other. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete