Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day to myself...


Well, Vicki (my MIL) and I have decided that she'll keep Maverick one day a week. This is a wonderful thing, let me tell ya! Yesterday was the 1st day he was away for me for 8 straight hours!!! I really enjoyed it, but really missed him. When Justin got home with him I felt so bad because I was said "there's my baby" and all I cared about was getting him out of the car seat and hugging and kissing all over him! Poor Justin, I love him too.... :)
So, here are some pics I took when Mav got home- I really think he grow that day!
You may be wondering what I did yesterday.......?
1st off- I took a 30min bath! (never happens)
got to dry my hair (that's a big deal)
did a few things around the house
wrote a new post on this blog
went to get a PEDI, some lunch and stopped in Target and the Gap
I know all this can be done with a baby, but I can do things 10 times fast alone!!!


Thanks Grana, we love you!!!
I enjoyed my day off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment