Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shower Blessings










Two unbelievable showers.... One was given from my Mom in-laws friends Kathy and Beth, two of the sweetest ladies that really went over the top... I got all kinds of goodies for Maverick! He is a spoiled boy:) What a blessing it was looking around the room and knowing everyone was there out of love for my Family and our soon to be Son! Thanks again Ladies











My girls rock!! Jessica, Erin, Carrie, and my Mama had a "Mommy Shower" for me..... I got fun stuff at this shower, I'm just as spoiled as Mav :-) Love you girls so much and thanks for making me feel SO special!

I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Now that it's weeks away, time is standing still! I guess because we're all done with "getting ready"... I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment